Previous Page

Thread: Anima Project on MySpace

Created on: 05/22/08 10:54 AM

Replies: 4

ETernal11

Nigredo

Anima Project on MySpace
05/22/08 10:54 AM

I saw that the Anima Project is on Facebook. Any plans to create a MySpace site for it? *^_^*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"You must be the change you want to see in the world." - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Link | Top | Bottom

ouroboros

Nigredo

RE: Anima Project on MySpace
05/22/08 4:08 PM

That is a good idea; is there an equivalent to facebook's groups for myspace, or do you just make a profile as if you would make one for a person?

-----------------------------
Forum Admin

Link | Top | Bottom

ETernal11

Nigredo

05/22/08 6:24 PM

You have to make a profile then make a group. I'm not very familiar with Facebook so I don't know how their site is set up at all.

Example of a MySpace Group: http://groups.myspace.com/thepsychicrevolution

The "Group Leader" photo in the top right corner of the group page is the MySpace profile that was set up in order to create the group. The profile doesn't necessarily have to have anything on it and can be set to "private" so that nobody can see it, but you have to have one in order to set up a group.

Also, you have to be a member of MySpace for 7 days before you can actually post in groups or on forums.

I prefer to use MySpace over Facebook because it seems to be a lot more user friendly.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"You must be the change you want to see in the world." - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Link | Top | Bottom

WestWitch07

Nigredo

12/14/08 3:25 PM

Im really tired after cleaning out my garage. But, I did find a really wicked cool book on how to interpret your dreams. Had any weird dreams I could help out with, my fellows?

Link | Top | Bottom

Moloch

Nigredo

12/22/08 12:32 PM

Westwitch - Hahaha! Oh, I could drive people insane with my dreams. Then again... I'm already crazy, lol. I don't know if this Forum has a PM system or not, but if it does, and I take it into my head one day to do so, I'll PM you some examples of some of my dreams, and let you try to wrap your reality around mine.

Link | Top | Bottom

Next Page

Page: 1

Previous Page

New Post

Please login to post a response.