Welcome to the Anima Project.

-----------------------------
Forum Admin

Link | Top | Bottom

VTC

Nigredo

RE: Welcome
05/09/08 6:30 PM

Gee that sketch looks very familiar. Could that be a self portrait?

AND THERE WILL BE ONLY ONE

Link | Top | Bottom

ouroboros

Nigredo

05/10/08 2:29 AM

Everyone likes the quickening, right? ;)

Forum Admin

Link | Top | Bottom

WestWitch07

Nigredo

12/15/08 6:33 AM

I seriously believe in clairvoyant persons and I wanted to know just who out there beleives they are truelly psychic? I mean, sometimes I have my little premonitions at the future, but maybe the fact that some of my thoughts coincide with events-to-come is a big coincidence. Anyone with enough psych power to proclaim themselves a clairvoyant? Don't be shy, my keen cohorts!

Link | Top | Bottom

grobblewobble

Nigredo

12/20/09 7:42 PM

Hi.

Just discovered this site today. I must congratulate you on the work. Your site has an very nice user interface and very relaxing atmosphere. I just love it at first sight. :-)

Is there a way to see statistics of other users? I'm sorry if this sounds nosy, I'm just curious if there are some convincing results..

Link | Top | Bottom

grobblewobble

Nigredo

12/20/09 7:47 PM

Oh and Westwitch: I do not consider myself as especially clairvoyant. However, I believe this is a talent that everybody has to some extent, at least latent.

If think that my specialty when it comes to psychic powers is healing. That may sound kind of crazy, but.. I have a feel for how to direct energy to stimulate natural recovery of the body. However, I'm not doing any of it on a commercial basis or anything. Just good friends and family, as far as they're open to the idea.

Link | Top | Bottom

ouroboros

Nigredo

01/02/10 9:25 PM

Hello grobble,

Thank you for the compliments. You can see some leader boards (bottom of main page) to see some stats of other users but not detailed information; everything else is kept private. Eventually I am planning to publish the results in a mathematical journal; when this happens I will announce it on the site and send an email to all participants. Thanks for your time!

Forum Admin

Link | Top | Bottom

xoshan1o

Nigredo

02/06/11 9:26 AM

I'm just responding to the question asking who thinks they're actually psychic. I'm a 20 year old college sophomore and I'm absolutely certain I was born a clairsentience with emotive telepathy. Each person's telepathic/clairvoyant abilities obviously differs but they can be broken down and categorized into several more specific types. [b]([b]Emotive Telepathy or remote influence/emotional transfer is defined by the process of transferring kinesthetic sensations through altered states). And [b]([b]clairsentience defines a form of extra-sensory perception wherein a person acquires psychic knowledge primarily by feeling/emotion/touching). Unfortunately, neither of these gifts let me test with amazing accuracy on the website, but I always score above average sooooo hopefully I'll keep getting better.. Now ya know.

Link | Top | Bottom

xoshan1o

Nigredo

02/06/11 9:31 AM

(^^^^such a fail on making parentheses bold... my b)

Link | Top | Bottom

williamwallace

Nigredo

08/30/13 12:47 PM

Why did you name your game Anima? Just curious. I thought it may have something to do with the philosophy of de anima.

Link | Top | Bottom

Next Page

Page: 1

Previous Page

New Post

Please login to post a response.