Previous Page

Thread: "Latent" Telepathy?

Created on: 02/02/12 07:36 AM

Replies: 2

Rivin

Nigredo

"Latent" Telepathy?
02/02/12 7:36 AM

I'm not sure if this a common occurrence or something odd or not so I decided the easiest way to find out would be to just ask others about it.

My success ratio (as measured) is really low, around 20 percent, which I like to assume is pretty normal, but the strange thing is (and what warrants my question) is that 99% of the choices I make are "late"; meaning on my 1st choice, I will choose Waves, and the correct answer is Star. The weird part is no matter what I pick, the next card I pick will be Waves (or whatever card I originally chose.) Sometimes I will be correct right away (20% of the time) but every other time it is then a miss and a hit if I can beat my first thoughts away and rechoose my original card. My first thought tells me to pick a different card, and I often do, but most of the time it is the original pick! I'm still learning to reject my first thought and pick the card that I 'feel' it truly is, and my ratio has grown because of that, which I find simply amazing... But I was just trying to figure out if this is common occurrence or if this is almost like a minor "Lapsed" Telepathy of sorts...

Does this happen to any of you guys? I've really increased my ratio probably 5% since I actually caught on to the fact that this was actually happening, and felt the need to ask! Is this normal so to speak? Anyone else have this happen ALL THE TIME?

Link | Top | Bottom

Moloch

Nigredo

RE: "Latent" Telepathy?
02/29/12 8:10 PM

Happens to me too, Rivin, though when I try to second guess myself I'm nearly always wrong anyway.

Link | Top | Bottom

Moloch

Nigredo

RE: "Latent" Telepathy?
02/29/12 8:11 PM

Happens to me too, Rivin, though when I try to second guess myself I'm nearly always wrong anyway.

Link | Top | Bottom

Next Page

Page: 1

Previous Page

New Post

Please login to post a response.